It's time to Simplify & Declutter!
Sign up for eStatements and you bank statement will go from your Mailbox to your Inbox!
To begin receiving your statements and notices electronically, please complete the enrollment process including your consent in Step 5.
By agreeing to have your Bank Statements sent electronically, you also agree to notify American State Bank & Trust Company immediately of any change in your email address or any errors or problems you have receiving your information.
First, log into your NetConnect Online Banking account and go to the eDocs tab. Next, complete the four segments of enrollment.
- Account(s) and Document Enrollment. By default, all document types are selected for all accounts. If you do not wish to receive all notices or statements electronically, click Details and remove checkboxes beside the corresponding documents.
- Validate email address. When you update your email address here, the change carries through to the email address as listed on the NetConnect ID.
- Enter security phrase. This phrase may be used at the discretion of the Bank in enrollment and notification emails. In the standard PDF login shell, the security phrase displays above the login. This phrase is intended to reassure you that anytime the security phrase appears, it is associated with valid content from American State Bank & Trust Company.
- Enter enrollment passcode. Select 'Click here' to see the passcode. Place the passcode in the space provided.
- Accept terms and disclosures. Review the terms and conditions, select the checkbox in front of 'I agree to the listed terms' and click Enroll Now to complete enrollment. *NOTE: Customers may click the link in the lower right hand corner to see a sample bank statement.*
Upon enrolling, you will receive an email message. Please note in this example how the security phrase has been inserted into the subject line and the listing of enrolled accounts appears in the email body.
You may enroll up to three additional recipients for electronic documents.
- Select the Additional Recipients menu then click Add Additional Recipients.
- Assign the recipient a Username, Email Address and PIN. Click Save.
Username: The additional recipient uses this as a login name when signing into the login shell that comes as an email attachment. It may not contain spaces or special characters.
Email Address: The statement/notice login shell will be delivered to this email address.
Access PIN: This is the initial password for logging into the PDF shell. Once logged in for the first time the additional recipient is prompted to change the password.
- Click Assign Documents.
- Place a check next to the documents you want the additional user to receive. Click Save Settings.
- When a statement or notice is generated an email is sent to you.
- Click on the attachment. The login shell opens. Enter your NetConnect ID (either the 12 digit ID or the Personal ID) and your NetConnect password.
- The document opens within Adobe. Print or save the document if desired using the Adobe toolbar.