The Trust Department was formed in 1979 to service the financial needs of our friends and neighbors of northwestern North Dakota and eastern Montana. We pride ourselves on outstanding personal service and attention that our customers deserve.
Our professional staff will strive to assist you in meeting your own unique goals. Several of our staff members have achieved certifications such as Certified Trust and Financial Advisor and Certified Retirement Services Professional. Our experienced Trust Officers will work with you to meet your financial goals.
For more information or to set up an appointment, please contact us at 800-486-8173 or 701-774-4120.
- Living Trust Under Agreement
- Trust Under Will (Testamentary)
- Life Insurance Trusts
- Gift & Charitable Trusts
- Foundation Trusts
- Education Trusts
- Mineral Trusts
- Land Trusts
- Personal Representative
- Farm Management
- Real Estate Management
- Mineral Management
- Individual Retirement Account (IRA)
- Roth IRA
- IRA Rollovers
- Simple IRA
- Simplified Employee Pension Plan (SEP)
- Profit Sharing Plan
- 401(K) Plan (Traditional and Roth)
- Self Employed Retirement Plan
- Coverdell Education IRA
Investment Agency Account
- Access to financial markets through a discount broker relationship
- Avoidance of 12(b)(1) fees when purchasing select mutual funds
- Investment accounts may be opened with a minimum balance
- Securities trades facilitated/executed
Purchases of non-deposit products are not Bank deposits and are not obligations of, or guaranteed by, American State Bank & Trust Company of Williston, North Dakota. These products are not insured or guaranteed by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation ("FDIC"), or any other Government Agency. Purchases of non-deposit products involve investment risk, which may include the loss of principal.